PR USMC 2nd Recon Paper Soilder

Discussion in 'Anime, Cartoons, Figurines & Paperdolls' started by GyverX, Oct 8, 2014.

1. GyverX

GyverX Member

It has been a super long time since I have posted anything here. I am not going to go into why I haven't built anything but to say, I have most of what I need and the models that are out there now are amazing and I want in...

Its been awhile since I have built anything so I wanted to start off small.
    So I thought I would give this guy a try.
    This is one from a series from Julius Perdana at
    This is the USMC 2nd Recon Force Papercraft.

This is a great model to get me back into the swing of things and to find out just want I forgot in my tool box to get back into paper modeling.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The head came together some what ok, I wasnt completely pleased but I was having fun none the less

As you see the images, you will notice a lot of the white seeams. This will be fixed with acrylics later on.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Time to put the AR 15 together. With its size I had to come up with a few tricks to these little peices together

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now with the gun together. I wil need to clean up the seems with some acrylics as well.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

This guy needs som pants. This was a bit tricky to put together with how the model is put together but with a then paper being used I was able to man handel it and get the job done as well as can be done.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now that he's put together, and the accessories are added. It's time to clean things up with acrylics.

More to come…..

I didn't look and its been awhile, I host the images on my own and didn't upload them, Hope that's ok.
    johanvanacker and Rhaven Blaack like this.
  2. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

First off welcome back! I am ALWAYS glad to see an old member return (after a long time away). As for why you were away, there is no need to explain. I glad to know that you are well and that everything (in your life) is Ok (enough) for you to return to the hobby as a whole.

Secondly, you did a REALLY GOOD JOB on this little guy!!!

Thirdly, As for you hosting your own photos and posting them from your own hosting site, is perfectly OK.

Once again welcome back. I look forward to seeing more of your work!!!
  3. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

I usually can't stand these kind of models, but this one is just plain excellent!! Great job!! :)