Powered Trackmobile (HO scale)

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by Kitbashed, May 26, 2006.

1. Kitbashed

Kitbashed New Member

Hi everybody
    I purchased a powered track mobile (HO scale) from a gentleman in the US about 2.5 years ago. It came with a PDT motor and lazer cut body in kit form. I unfortunatley sold the kit (and am kicking myself) I can't remember the name of the company. I found the kit in the model railroader new product section when I originally bought it. However I'm hoping someone can tell me the name of the company (that would save me hunting in my 20 year collection of model railroader magazines)
    Can anyone help?
  2. LongIslandTom

LongIslandTom Member

3. Kitbashed

Kitbashed New Member

I apprecitate the response Tom but no these aren't the kit I'm looking for. The kit I purchased was an actual powered kit thats powered by a PDT motor. Thanks though
  4. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Unfortunately, the vast majority of kits like that are done by basement operators that are here and gone in a flash. Here's a link to an unpowered one that might be converted with a little work. >>> http://walthers.com/exec/productinfo/247-7025
  5. Kitbashed

Kitbashed New Member

Hi Badyin Macfadyi
    No unfortunatley that not it either....I'm looking for an actual trackmobile that is powered by a PDT (pretty darn tinymotor)...thanks anyways
  6. Kitbashed

Kitbashed New Member

I have discovered that the track mobile was made by Midwest Rail Models in the US. There is nothing on the net for Midwest, Does anyone know of this company or have any contact information?