Posting pics

Discussion in 'Architecture Models' started by cardmodeler, Jun 29, 2006.

1. cardmodeler

cardmodeler Member

Would someone tell me how to go about posting pictures to this forum? I would sure appreciate the help.

Thanks very much,

2. angevine

angevine Member

I save all my pictures I want to post on and then paste the html link into my message. this then puts the picture in your message and does not add an attachment link to open the file seperately.

I hope that sound clearer than the way I have typed it!!! :razz:
  3. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Go to the Gallery then click on the mystuff in the menu bar at the top of the screen then go to Category Admin and there should be the option of adding a new category at the bottom of the page (assuming you don't have one already) follow the directions there and then if the option to upload new pics isn't given at that point in the same menu as the my stuff should be an upload option.

Just make sure you pic your category when uploading(I always forget and wait while it uploads my stuff only to be informed that I must choose a category and upload again.

Hope this helps
  4. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Well one way is to sign up at one of these photo hosting sites
    then upload the photo you want to post to the site. They give you the coding needed to post on various messageboards.
    Basically you use the [​IMG] format.

If you look at the top of the message reply window when you are typing a reply you will see a button that looks like a couple of mountains with the sun. Clicking on that will open a small window where you input the URL of the photo. It does the work for you.
    If a site allows hot linking for the images on the site you can right click on the image and get the address (url) for the image then copy and paste it into the image posting window mentioned above.