Posting on other forums?

G

Gregg Mahlkov

I was not aware that Dave Hagan could control what is posted on forums other than "The Gauge". Henceforth, if I have something I want to ask, I will be sure I ask it elsewhere, since posting it on "The Gauge" would be duplicating it! :( :(

billk

Jun 12, 2001
Marion, IA, USA
Gregg - I think by "other forums" Dave meant the forums just with The Gauge - like this one is the "General Talk" forum. Unless there is a conspiracy amongst the webmasters.:)

Dave Hagan

Jul 23, 2001
Hi Gregg, the three previous posters have it correct, I am of course refering to forums here at The Gauge, sorry if there was any confusion about that.

Regards
Dave Hagan

Dave Hagan

Jul 23, 2001
Administrator Pay = $100,000 per year
Moderator Pay = $80.000 per year.....huh...oh sorry... that was a dream I was having!

RI541, there's very little difference between an Admin & a Mod, its mainly to do with posting privileges, deleting and moving posts etc. I do get to speak to The Gauge Gods once in a while:D :D

Dave Hagan

Jul 23, 2001
I didn't realise something as small as changing an avatar was going to be so controversial, maybe I should switch back? The problem is my skull & bones was much smaller than everyone else’s avatar and was denting my enormous ego:D :D :p :p

I regret to inform our moderators that we invested all their wages in 2 companies that we felt were winners, Enron and WorldCom. You have two choices’ now, exercise your share options or pick up a packet of bubblegum from The Gauge HQ:)

Dave Hagan

Jul 23, 2001
Originally posted by N Gauger
Dave -- should we start a contest to find you a better / bigger avatar?? (Size does matter) :D

And I think the Bubble gum might be worth the bet.. :D :D

~~ Mikey

Sounds good to me, I'm hopeless at graphic's

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK

Dave my lad, here it is for you

Shamus

Attachments

• daveh.gif
    daveh.gif