Post No. 2000!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by spitfire, Nov 21, 2004.

1. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Yes I know I'm getting overly excited about it, but this will be my 2000th post of the Gauge - the best online model railroad forum there is!!!!

To commemorate this auspicious event, I think a nice train photo is in order.

Here's to another 2000 posts and many more years of the Gauge!!!!

Attached Files:

2. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Nice pic!!!! Welcome to the 2000 club :)

You just wanted to beat me to the post - You just didnt want to see the "Spitfire reaches 2000" post :eek: :eek: :eek: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Thanks for "all" your contributions :)
  3. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Way to go Val. Nice to see you used a steam loco to celebrate. Congratulations on the 2000th.
  4. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Thanks Mikey and Robin!!!! Steam is my hands-down favourite Robin, so of course that's how I celebrate.

5. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Nice shot Val! Congrats on 2000 posts, many of which were very inspiring with your careful craftsmanship and fine photography. Of my 1400-plus posts, I'm guessing a respectable percentage of them are admiration of your work! :)
  6. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Congrats Val!
  7. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

hay Val :) way to go :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  8. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

:thumb: :wave: :thumb:
  9. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Congats Val, I know how exited I felt when I reached 1000, you have to feel twice that good :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Your observations about this forum are right on. :thumb: :thumb:
  10. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Congrats to your post #2000, Val! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: ...... :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: (<-- 2000 times :D)

Your photo is another fine example for your outstanding crafts(wo)manship - not only the beautifully weathered Hudson, but also the surroundings (ground cover, background buildings...) AND top notch photography. So thank you for all your contributions which always are stimulating to us other Gaugers! :wave:

11. Wyomingite

Wyomingite Member

Congradulations Val on your one thousand post. Thats a beautiful picture of your Hudson that you weathered all by yourself.

Ron :thumb: :thumb: :wave:
  12. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Congrats Val :wave:
  13. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Thanks so much everybody!!! :thumb:

14. rcline

rcline Member

Congrats Val. I only hope that by the time I reach 2000 or even 1000, I will have the knowledge and skill that you fine folks, (and the old timers) have. (I need to be careful on how I use the “old timers” phrase; I turned 49 a week ago.) Again, congrats and that is a fine photo!!

Long live the rails!

15. SAL Comet

SAL Comet Member

congrats Val, You're in some very impressive company!
  16. interurban

interurban Active Member

Congrats are in order, well done you chatterbox :p :D :rolleyes: :eek: :thumb:
  17. Will_annand

Will_annand Active Member

Congrats Val, like you, I am a steam fan.
    For me it is steam or nothing. :)
  18. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Congratulations Val!