Post #1000!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by MasonJar, Jun 22, 2004.

1. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Wow, what a lot of "rambling on" I must have been doing over the past couple of years...! I thought it would never come, and it suddenly snuck up on me...

I would like to use this post to say thanks to everyone who has answered my questions, and I hope that I have helped when I have replied to yours.

I also thank the moderators, administrators, and the owners - originals and new - for providing this forum and keeping it a great place for all things train-related (plus some other funny stuff... ;) )

Thanks everybody! :)

2. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

Congrats Andrew :) :) and Thanks For All your input :wave: :thumb: :wave: :thumb: :wave:
  3. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

:wave: Congrats Andrew, I guess we all get a little windy :rolleyes: But thanks we need it. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: Jim
  4. interurban

interurban Active Member

Well done Andrew, keep posting matey!!! :wave:
    It`s all good stuff :)
  5. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

Congrats from me too. Looking good :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  6. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Way to go Andrew. Time flies when we are having fun EH!
  7. rcwatkins

rcwatkins Member

I'm still trying to get my 1000 miles. :( But remember, someone may have more posts, but the other guy has more quality posts. ;) Good job BTW on a 1000 miles.
  8. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

Congrats Andrew. You've said a lot of worthwhile things over the years!!!!
  9. MasonJar

Thanks everyone. I have enjoyed my time at The Gauge, and I look forward to a lot more! :D :thumb:

10. Iron Goat

Iron Goat Member

I've picked up a lot of good information from you is my short time aboard the GAUGE.....

Many thanks,
  11. MasonJar

Thanks Bob! Glad I could help... :)

12. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Congratulations, Andrew. You, Chris , Robin, Val and others make up the best group outta Canada since Bachman Turner Overdrive :thumb: :thumb:
  13. Bill Stone

Bill Stone Member

Andrew, you're way ahead of me. This is only my 500th.