POLL

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Justin_E, Aug 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

If you guys had to go with one type of RC for the rest of your life, what would it be? Electric or Nitro?
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Ive had nitros, ive had electrics. Electrics are alot less money then nitros, they are also alot cleaner! My vote is Electric
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

electric for the convienence and price.people say nitro is faster but not true. ya it is great to gas up and go but it is not as easy as that.it only takes 15 minuts to charge a pack and if you have like 3 packs you can just alternate.
  4. tnx

tnx Member

never had electric but it depends on what u want, if it doesnt matter what power u want go with electric, just like the rest said its cleaner and so much cheaper only had 2 recharge batteries

MzzLz Tim
  5. steven.b

steven.b New Member

nitro!!!!!
  6. bandit1

bandit1 Member

rest of my life-hands down electric. easy to maintian, not as much of a price tag, and they can achieve the same speeds as nitro's.
  7. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

Wow, I thought peeps would say nitro, Ive never had a REAL electric car so I cant say. Im pretty sure my next car is going to be electric though. Keep the posts comin!
  8. rustler

rustler Member

definantly nitro ive had an electric it was alright not great, but i like nitros so much more i think theere a lot more fun
  9. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

they can be alot of fun its just there dirty. I have a sandmaster right now which is nitro and I dont really like it. If any 1 is intersted innbuying a nitro 2 engines and radio email me for pics askin 150
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.