point - point layouts

Discussion in 'Track Planning' started by UPJunkie, Jan 23, 2005.

1. UPJunkie

UPJunkie Member

i am wanting a point - point layout to go along the wall. this will be in Ho Scale. The space i have for this is 1 ft. wide and the room is 10x12.

Here are 2 images that i made up the one that has the blue line is what i am looking for and the other one is the room size i have. The rest of the space is for a bigger layout :thumb: if someone can come up with something better let me know. There will be some switching with this.

I can't make up my mind if i want this (second pic) to connected to the other layout or leave it about shoulder high and make it my top layout

2. SAL Comet

SAL Comet Member

Ha Junkie, Considering the size of the room, a helix would be the only way up and they take up to much of a small room. I'd make the shelf a seperate layout and model a different era/prototype. You can hide the lights for the layout below under the shelf.
  3. UPJunkie

UPJunkie Member

thanks bro i am going to go to the train store today and see if i can come up with something. hehe :D Everytime i go there i spend at least 2-3 hours and more money then i can spend :oops: