please take this quick pole

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by 69stang, Mar 28, 2005.

?

what should i get?

1. traxxas t-max

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. hpi savage

33.3%
  3. rs4 pro 4

33.3%
  4. tamiya txt-1

33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 69stang

69stang Guest

just need your advice
  2. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

well, what do you want to do? Bash, jump, race, a little of all what? Electric nitro?
  3. 69stang

69stang Guest

i dont know thats just the thing,im just so confused so i thougt u could tell me what u would choose if money wasint a obstacle
  4. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Well, all of those trucks are built for thier own purpose. So awnser me these questions, and ill help you. But remeber, only you can choose...

1) Do you want to race?

2) Do you like insane air?

3) Do you like ease of fixing?

4) Do you like messing with nitro, or just go electric?

5) What supplys do you already have?

6) What will you need if you go gas / electric?
  5. 69stang

69stang Guest

these are my answers 1.NO 2.yes 3.no 4.electric 5.a little bit of both 6.nothing
  6. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Id go with an E-Maxx. Pro4 would be the BIGGEST waste of your money ever. Thats for racing... not bashing. You would go threw parts like no other. You said you dont like messing with gas, so T-Maxx is out. You like air, so all cars are out, and you dont care if its easy to fix or a real pain in the... arseticles... So then E-maxx would be the best of all your worlds.
  7. 69stang

69stang Guest

i already have a $1000 e-max lol
    what about the txt?
  8. Kinda weird that 3 of 4 are off-road trucks and ones a tc, but none-the-less... naturally i voted for the HPI Pro4 :lol: its realistic in a sense to 10th scaled sedan :wink:
  9. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

I wouldnt get it, but thats just me. But, then since you have an E-Maxx and such, then go micro. Asso Mini thing, whatever its called. Or a mini-t.
  10. 69stang

69stang Guest

i think im goin gass now because i met two people on my street that have t-maxxes
  11. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Also, remeber this, Gas is NEVER guarenteed to start. You can try for 24 hours a day for the next year, and it may never start. (It wont happen, but its possible) Also, once its started, every half tank or so, you need to check needles. You can ruin a engine REAL easy doing that. Engine needs replaced, an average of $100+. That could happen in 3 months.

Im not telling you go electric only, im just trying to warn you of the problems of gas. I have had a T-Maxx for a year and 3 months now, its been ran good once, and other times its just ran about 5 times.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.