Please, take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy/hate the current condition of the forum

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
OK, it's been set back to Aril 28 as far as data (posts, pictures, permissions, avitars, settings etc.) and the software is mostly it's default setup, untweeked, unfixed, ugly, featureless, featurefull, beautiful, or whatever you would like to label it. I suspect it will be this way for a while, then gradually formed back to what suits us best. I immagine sketch is getting to sleep in today. Since he got it running around 10 PM last night, he probably did some 12 to 16 hour days for us.

Please be patient, and it will be spanked back into submission. Meanwhile, put up with it as is. Sketch will probably add a forum when he's ready to debug.

Like the song says, don't worry, be happy. We're a good group. We are all together again. Use what we've got and it will be better one day.

Wyomingite

Mar 16, 2002
Wyoming USA
Visit site
Well said Jon, I'm just glad were back up and running again. While down
I did get the chance to evict my new boarder Mrs. Woodpecker and no
I did'nt haft to do her any harm. Thankfully'

Ron

F

Fred_M

jon-monon said:
OK, it's been set back to Aril 28 as far as data (posts, pictures, permissions, avitars, settings etc.)
Did we go through a rotating black hole? So now it's the day after tomorrow yesterday afternoon GMT -5. Or did we just use 7 day technology and backstep? Man I am happy to be back. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: to all of you that that morphed this site back together. You had me kinda of worried there yesterday. FRED

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
I'm grateful for those who have the knowhow to piece this all back together. Many Kudos to them. As for the bugs, I'm assuming that my inability to reactivate my avitar is one of those bugs? Golly, and I was starting to look so techno savvy :rolleyes:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
rsn48 said:
And "Chat"? I'm hoping that is one of the things to come back :cry:
http://67.15.13.167:2084/?nick=rsn&channel=the-gauge.com

Here's your link to chat "rsn" is already in the line - it'll sign you right in!! :D

ANYONE else!!!!!! Copy & paste it in your browser --- then substitute your name where "rsn" is in the line & you will be taken to chat