Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by alisar70, Sep 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alisar70

alisar70 Member

Hey everyone if u have realised im BACK

Ý just want to tell people that i will be making a Rc site FULL OF VÝDEOS

BUT i realy need about 3 workers to work for me (NO NEED TO BE ÝN THE SAME COUNTRY) the 3 workers will be woking FULL time with me
    Now im not expecting you to to come to the same country as me and to record with me but what i want is to make your own VIdeos and to send it to me (no more than 10mb) when i pick the 3 people to work with me i want them to be people that can make at least 2 videos a MONTH

THe 3 kind of people i want are people with a Camera to record there videos and some 1 with a picture of there car

WHAT i expect from the 3 people?
    1.at least 1 small video (30 seconds) to show me what u can do (AS TRÝAL)
    2.A picture of your car
    3.A pictýre of yourself
    4.2 videos a month AT LEAST
    5.i need to you work wýth me at least 10 hours a week

AND once i pick the 3 people to work wýth me i wýll get us a logo and all sorts

!!!!!!!PEOPLE WANTING TO WORK WITH ME PLEASE PM ME OR EMAIL ME AT shooting_squad@hotmail.com!!!!!!!!!!

you will not be getting payed you will only be know as a member of the club and will be proud of it

P.S if ý get more than 3 people wantýng to work ý mýght PICK A PHEW MORE THAN 3

PP.s Ý wýll be makýng some of my own výdeos aswell

2. bandit1

bandit1 Member

dude, wats up with ur "i"'. they look like a Y with a thing on the top. and good luck with getting people for ur site.
  3. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

Welcome back to the board man!
  4. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

dude we missedu. well i did.lol.wasnt the same without u. tnx should get you some good vids.talk to him
  5. alisar70

alisar70 Member

yeah sorry about that Y problem the turkish keyboards are kinda funny

yeah i moved to turkey so aýnt been on for a whýle
  6. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

how is the rc world there in turkey?
  7. bandit1

bandit1 Member

o ya, i forgot u were in turkey, lol. good to have u back, u'll like the savage 25
  8. tnx

tnx Member

hi man, and welcome bak, well as u know a friend and i already makes vids and post um on forums, we already have a site aswell(rubbish tho, will be updated soon) so i dont think i cud help, altho u might want to put ur vids on our site? i understand if u dont wanna, ud prolly want ur own site, but it always worth asking :)

WEll hope u can work it out.

9. alisar70

alisar70 Member

yeah ill put my výds on your site

But the savage will be with me in about a week so ill start to make vids then OK

Whats your group name id like to join
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.