Please Post any Suggestions To Help Us Grow

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by rcdrifter, Apr 26, 2004.

1. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Member

If you have any suggestions as to added features, modifications or just information on how to help improve our site and forums please feel free to post them here.
  2. AE86 Drifter

AE86 Drifter Member

Hey guys forum looks promising but it looks like the few members are afraid to post

Anyways I think it would be great if you guys could include some avatars in the profile section. I tried to use my own and after it was applied it didnt work.

3. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Member

Consider it done, our avatar directory actually has quite a few avatars in it....could you pm me the problems you were having using your own avatar so I could have the one of the admins look into..

Thanks again for joining, the main site is almost done and we have some good coverage of the yokomo cars out and whats to come..
  4. RainSlicked

RainSlicked New Member

since the old forum is gone and this is a collaboration, transfer the old posts over.. its too empty in here
  5. rcdrifter

rcdrifter Member

Proboards absolutly refuses to give any sort of backup or copy of the database the old forum was on, in turn there is no way to convert the old post over to the new forum without manually entering each individual topic.
  6. Grifter

Grifter New Member

Turn on the lights! It's too dark and gloomy IMO.
  7. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Member

to help get your name out... go to some other little fourms that have loads of people. A great one that has thousands of people go threw a day is He sells space (i think...) and is a Great website. But just search around for some little RC Fourms and see if the mods and stuff have space for sell or what not. It may cost, but thats the price you pay for having your name out fast.

Also, for suggustions overall. I recomend making it a little more user frendly. I mean, as of now theres only a few members, but when it gets bigger, it may be a good idea to have a "Introductions" thread or something. And one last thing i can think of... better linking. Once you come here, your stuck. You have to accually type in, or click on your favorites to get back to RCdrift / Have it to where you can get from one place to ANY other place on your websites on most pages... IE a "title" bar thing at the top sorta like on