Please post all of your winner sport problam here

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by alisar70, Mar 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alisar70

alisar70 Member

Hi i just got a nitro winner sport on the 12th march 2004

When i switch on the engine it just reves All the way and goes mad ive checked the idle screw(is the idle screw the mix for air and petrol) But the tyres keeps on spinning IM new to all of this so please help I realy need this car running THe throtle is all the way back on the remote and the Car but it still goes mad
    Ive checked everythink So when u reply can u please give me all th info i need and where it is on the engine

If u can help please reply or any info please
  2. mastmec

mastmec Member

Without starting the engine, turn on the car and radio, pull off the airfilter and look into the carb, is it open or closed?
  3. alisar70

alisar70 Member

It is open but a mm or so Its open a tiny bit
  4. mastmec

mastmec Member

Then it is running too lean, do you have the car on the ground or holding it when it's reving up? Try it on the ground with your foot in front of it. Also does your carb have a high and low adj. screws? What engine do you have?
  5. mastmec

mastmec Member

And why did you post so many times?
  6. alisar70

alisar70 Member

The answer to this:Also does your carb have a high and low adj. screws.
    No, well i think not my engine is a 15cxp
  7. mastmec

mastmec Member

OK, the high needle adj. screw is big, right where the fuel line comes in to the carb. The low end needle will be on the end of the carb where the throttle rod connects to the carb(tiny screw). Do you have the tiny screw, not the one that adj. the idle which is probably in the front of the carb.
  8. alisar70

alisar70 Member

I see a tiny little screw On my carb (bottom of it)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.