Please pass this around to help ID this man

who_dat73

Jan 18, 2005
Minnesota
Hey everybody as some of you might know I am a Hobo fan as well as a RR nut the hobo world is looking to Identify this man he was found frozen to death in a CP box car here in Minn. As of right now he is a John Doe but the Hobo world is asking for anybodys help to find this man a family and a name I told them about us and that my fellow Gaugers from all over the world might be able to put a name to him so please pass this along to anybody that you can. Help us put this man to rest.
click this link for the poster
http://homepage.mac.com/admanwaters/The_Unknown_Hobo/Personal35.html

who_dat73

Jan 18, 2005
Minnesota
Thats the problem

well that and the fact that he might not have been riding the Cp he might have just hopped that one in the yard??

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Sad story. He was found not too far from my house. Good luck finding out about him...some one out there might want to know and every one deserves to be identified.
Ralph

who_dat73

Jan 18, 2005
Minnesota
Thanks for the support Ralph

It is sad to think there might be a family out there that has no idea where this man went
frown.gif

Anyone clicking the link will open the poster with details and picture of his face .
I know somone out there knows who he is just got to find that somone
cry.gif

N

nachoman

that's real sad. Everybody's got people that care for them somewhere, even if they don't know it or don't know where. I have often wondered about many homeless people - many die anonymously. You ever read a book called "Hobo" by eddy joe cotton? Those in the bay area might recognize eddy from a wacky show called "the yard dogs roadshow". Another interesting character was Robert Burnham Jr. He was a god to amateur astronomers, yet spent his last few years homeless in san diego trying to sell paintings of cats in balboa park.

kevin