Please Look!!!

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Sk8forlife108, Dec 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sk8forlife108

Sk8forlife108 Member

Is the Tower Hobbies ST-15 a good starter truck for someone just getting into nitro? Any info on or experience with the truck would be appreciated. Thank You and Happy Holidays!
  2. Sk8forlife108

Sk8forlife108 Member

Ignore the ST-15 thing. I want to know how the Traxxas Nitro Sport is. Any info on or experience with the truck is greatly appreciated. Thank you and Happy Holidays!
  3. bandit1

bandit1 Member

traxxas is defintly a much better platform. They have a lot more upgradable parts, their more durable by leaps and bounds and the cool thing is their faster. I think for ur first nitro, thats a good choice.
  4. streetbasherjay

streetbasherjay New Member

the st-15 is a great start truck, its not real powerfull but its simple, i bought one on ebay about a year ago for 35.00 and i still use it for bashing
  5. Steve M

Steve M Member

The Traxxas Nitro Sport is a decent entry level nitro truck and I would never buy a Tower brand anything, but that's just me.

The Associated RC10GT is also a great nitro truck but it will cost a bit more unless you can find a decent used one. There is one on these forums that looks reasonable, but the seller (kylehood) hasn't posted his price.
  6. I would go traxxas, a good brand
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.