plane

Discussion in 'RC Aircraft & Watercraft' started by toddlin, Aug 28, 2006.

1. toddlin

toddlin New Member

I got my first plane the other day, off of ebay,well i wanted a starter and the price was right. The hole package was 11 lbs so iam guessing on the plane to be 9-9.5 of that. It has a .15 os engine on it will this lift and be a good starter for me? Also what are the carb settings it wont start? I first noticed all my fuel running inside the plane, and found on the front of the tank a plug with a screw and tightend that now the fuel stays in the tank. I hope. It is getting fuel and i do know a little ive had rc trucks for years. Also iam not sure if iam the type of person to take lessons if i go it alone how will i do? Iam great with a simulator.
  2. Marc_T

Marc_T New Member

havnt left a message on the boards before but im leaving 1 now to tell you that i was off the same mind (iam not sure if iam the type of person to take lessons if i go it alone how will i do? Iam great with a simulator) after 2 atempts to get my plaine in the air i was up up and away that part was to me easy without no lessions, How every the landing was kinda different, the wee thing tryed to find austria it dug that deep lol. take the lessions off you will be buying parts and plaines once a month....
  3. Steve M

Steve M Member

There is no way that an OS.15 motor will be able to lift a 9 pound plane.