Pixars 'CARS'

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Kaz, Jun 18, 2006.

1. Kaz

Kaz Member

I guess this should be 'internet lost'
    Some time ago there was a thread, and I cannot find it, directing us to http://adisney.go.com/disneypictures/cars/main.html
    and a link within to some paper cars from the film. So I have been popping in from time to time and under the Test Drive Games tab there was a Build Your Own Model hovering the mouse over that it said 'Coming Soon'. Guess what, it's gone missing? does anyone know where they went?
  2. rickstef

rickstef Guest

The thing i did yesterday when i noticed that the entry was removed, i took their survey, gave them a poor on the downloads, then mentioned that paper models would be a a great start for alot of kids, and great for bonding with grandpartents and parents and their kids

You can find the survey on the bottom of the page, take it and complain

3. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Done and Done.
  4. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Thanks for the info Rick. I filled out the survey as well.

I have actually been looking forward to someone designing models of these cars ever since I saw the first trailer.

I hope we get some positive results.

5. 46rob

46rob Member

I was hoping they'd do that Hudson--one of my first cars, back when I was in high school.
  6. bugman72

bugman72 Member

I just took the survey as well and complained. The movie is GREAT and I as well am looking forward to having the cars available to build.