Pilots pulpit glazing

Discussion in 'Tips, Tutorials & Tools' started by Scorpio, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Scorpio

Scorpio Member

2. bwallaw

bwallaw Member

3. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Great tip, Scorpio!

ARMORMAN Guest

anyone want to translate the technique process for those of us who cannot speak Polish (or find a good translation program)?
  5. Scorpio

Scorpio Member

I wanted that for you translation and that clear the translation for you.
    Unfortunately, my English knowledge, are very bad.
    I use an Internet translation program.
    Then I might know about you whether I should do farther so, or rather I should stop with the "translations"

6. barry

barry Active Member

7. Ajax

Ajax Member

Great tip, Scorpio! Thanks for alerting us to it and a big thanks to Roinok for taking the time to explain it to us! :D

ARMORMAN, the technique is translated into English and the translations are marked with small American flags. However, you have to scroll down the thread as the tutorial doesn't begin until the second to last post on page 4.

8. Scorpio

Scorpio Member

Hello Ajax,

I myself made the translations for you. I am the interpreter on "Kartonbau" forum. Did I want to translate yet more trick, but am whether that intelligible for you?

Greeting Scorpio
  9. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Keep translating, we can get a good idea of what you are trying to say. and pictures always help
  10. Ajax

Ajax Member

Oh yes, please do continue to translate, Scorpio! Your efforts are appreciated very much.

I was able to understand your translations clearly with no problems. The only thing I have to figure out is what store I need to go to purchase the double-sided tape. :lol: