Pictures of my layout.

Hi, I'm a old new member. I have been gone for a couple of years, but I'm back. At my age I don't know for how long. We have a new web page where you will find some pictures of the layout. There will be more added periodically. Be sure to make Marcia happy and check out her pond pictures. http://home.woh.rr.com/ponds/

MilesWestern

You have an absolutely beautiful pond, I like the little dock! :) And that blooming tree is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! :eek: :thumb:

Oh, and your layout is Fantastic! :D !

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
I remember seeing you HUGE Thread here. It was nice to see those again althought there was tons more in the thread than on you web site!! You have a truly amazing layout:thumb: :thumb: and I will never get tired of seeing your photos!!:D :D

That is N Scale right?

LoudMusic

I personally like the lilly pads. Hers are better than the ones I photographed at the Montreal Botanical Gardens.

dsc07086om9.jpg

Oh, and your little toy trains are cute too ;)

But seriously, I'm still as impressed as I was the first day I found your original thread on this forum. Just amazing. So when are we all invited over for a play date? :) :) :)

Do you two have plans for a garden railway? That could be a great couple's project.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Ray, good to hear from you again!!!! Your layout photos thread was legendary.
Ralph

LoudMusic

Do you have any plans to go back and make an area like this more winding and scenic? Or do you consider your track to be overall "complete" ?

train-4%20017.jpg

Jim Krause

Being an avaition person, I appreciate how you have incorporated the airport into your layout. Great job all around. Pond and all.

LoudMusic

RAY METIVIER said:
It is finished. I am out of the construction business, just run them.

http://home.woh.rr.com/ponds/

... Everyone, write this down. We have a modeler who claims to be "finished with construction". A first ever I believe.

;)

How many trains can / do you run simultaneously without frequent human interaction? It looks like you've got enough main line to support ten or more moderate trains running without them getting in eachothers way. It would be pretty cool to see that same section of track with a few trains passing through it. *wink wink nudge nudge*

n2trains

I am straight up dumbfounded by the absolute awesomeness of your layout! i LOVE the diesel facility you have, while somehow, very nicely inputting the roundhouse and making it look natural in the newer diesel era. WOW is all I can say about your layout. I am glad to see that there are so many people dedicated to the hobby I have had to put on the backburner as of the past year or so. Amazing.