Pictures from the CSX in Tullahoma, TN

Discussion in 'The Real Thing- North America' started by TN_Trainman, Jan 27, 2007.

1. TN_Trainman

TN_Trainman Member

Hey folks just shot some pictures a week ago of some units coming through my town (Tullahoma, TN) I usually get to see 1 to 5 freights per day. As for what the untis are I have no idea as I am just not that far along. CSX has an interchange yard here with the Caney Fork & Western short line so I get to see a ton of rail traffic.

Hope you enjoy!!

Attached Files:

2. joesho

joesho Member

those are some pretty dirty hard worked locomotives nice pics thanks for posting
  3. hiscopilot

hiscopilot Member

wow those are great! My good friend livesin Tullahoma, we'll have to check those out if we go to see her!
  4. TN_Trainman

TN_Trainman Member

Thanks, come on down there is daily action on the rails, let me know when you come down and I will show ya the start of the Tennessee & Western

5. hiscopilot

hiscopilot Member

Thats really nice. Thanks! When we head out that way one day (she's going through a divorce and staying with her mom, so I dont know when I will visit)... we'll definitely let you know. Our lil guys love trains!
  6. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

I live about 300 feet from the CSX tracks here in Vonore, TN (About 45min from Knoxville.) Trains goes by here about every 15min! This is the main line between Knoxville and Chattanooga. I also listen to the trains on my scanner.:thumb: