Pictures For You!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agatheron

Nov 8, 2003
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Guh... buh... :eek:

I'm at a loss for words... Niiiicely detailed, huge huge yard... Most impressive... :)

PS: Even up here in Canuckia I spotted a consist of some Norfolk Southern Dash-9's pulling some over-height cars along a CN line. Not a single CN noodle in that entire train.

SD70BNSF

Aug 11, 2003
St. Louis, MO
Visit site
Great Layout

Welcome to the Gauge Scott,

Congrats on your making the 2004 Great Model Railroads issue. My layout will be a little smaller than your but the same basic shape. (12x20 room). So I may have to ask you a few questions when I get the chance.

SD90

May 23, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Welcome to the Gauge Scott! Incredible layout, and nice work on all of your locomotives! Hope to see more pictures of your layout soon.

Mike.

Scott Teague

Nov 14, 2003
Granite Falls, NC
Visit site
Re: Great Layout

Originally posted by SD70BNSF

Congrats on your making the 2004 Great Model Railroads issue. My layout will be a little smaller than your but the same basic shape. (12x20 room). So I may have to ask you a few questions when I get the chance.

I'll be happy to help any way i can.

Scott

lock4244

Nov 10, 2003
Scarborough, ON
Visit site
That's one beautiful layout, Scott (it was the reason I bought GMR in the first place). It's nice to see I'm not the only one out there who believes if your yard ain't big, it ain't a yard!

Mike

hemiadda2d

Jun 15, 2003
Cheyenne, WY
www.railimages.com
SD70BNSF:

SD70BNSF,
If you knock down the size of the aisles a bit, from 4' to about 2-3', you can almost have the same amount of visible mainline run as Scott. But I'll bet those 3-4' aisles are nice!
Love the size of the yard! I would have a yard that size, but on my modest layout, it'd dominate 3/4's of it! I decided to nix the large yard in favor for some switching ops.

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Man that is one spectacular layout, Scott!
I can tell a lot of talent, skill, & imagination went into that!
It's a real honor to have you on board here! Welcome! :)