Pictures an question

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Morza, Feb 20, 2016.

1. Morza

Morza New Member

This is some example of my work in RC

I also want o know what is thw waight of card paper.

I wan to make a Paper OV-10 andin one of the pages it said "glue this page on card"

Sorry for the mexx but I am changing My adress to a bigger house.

I also have more than 20 Legos most of it Technics ans some plastic models

Thank you
    Morza 2016-02-14 15.38.14.jpg 2016-02-14 15.38.21.jpg 2016-02-14 15.38.28.jpg 2016-02-14 15.38.38.jpg 2016-02-14 15.38.45.jpg
  2. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

Morza, You're supposed to post an "Introduction". This seems like one to me, so I am moving it to the "Introductions" area.

I use 110 lb. stock on heavier stuff, and almost everything, and 67 lb. stock for thinner stuff. I find those two sizes work for most everything. I use 1 mm for frames and bulkheads. :)
  3. Morza

Morza New Member

You are right but I do not why my other two post are deleted.
    The first I introduce myself and ask about a printer
    The second was on vest paper to use in the models but any way
    I live in Mexico Monterrey, N.L.
    I am 55 years’ old
    I star my hobby when I was only 5 years old with Legos (some of them are 50 years old) and Jigsaw Puzzles (the last one a 1000 second WWII airplanes)
    I have 4 RC Airplanes well 3 ½ the DC-3 in under construction, 3 RC Boats. About 5 to 10 plastic models (Unfinished in process).
    I make a Yamaha paper craft motorcycle.
    I have a collection of over 1000 CD jewell cases (some 1 some album up to 5 Disk for case and over 400 DVD & BR
    I have 3 Sons the 28, 27 and 20.
    The older is a Chef and is working in Canada.
    The second and the third are in college
    My next project is an OV-10 airplane that is why I ask for the card
    And like I tell you before I hope you can understand my english

Thank you for the answer The Card I need is for the wing a fuselage formeres I think I will use 1mm
  4. Morza

Morza New Member

not vest best
    not star started

let me tell you another thing does not bother me if I corrijes my mistakes in my posts, unlike you help me to improve

Should Read:
    I don't mind if you correct my mistakes, it will help me to improve my English.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2016
  5. Morza

Morza New Member

let me tell you another thing does not bother me if you correct my mistakes in my posts, unlike you help me to improve
  6. zathros

zathros -----SENIOR---- Administrator

1mm will work, but I suggest you coat them with two part epoxy to strengthen them, and not allow them to absorb moisture. Paper, the right thickness, will work for almost anything, you have to seal it though, so no moisture gets in.

1 milímetro vai funcionar, mas eu sugiro que você revesti-los com duas partes epóxi para fortalecê-los, e não lhes permitem absorver a umidade. Papel, o direito de espessura, irá trabalhar para quase qualquer coisa, você tem que selá-lo embora, por isso não há umidade entra.