Picture of the week

Discussion in 'Architecture Models' started by cmdrted, Feb 26, 2005.

1. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Hi guys this may sound a little hokey but the new pic of the week is simply Beautiful :!: I never realized that our hobby extends into such realms. i apologize for not knowing the author , your piece here is more than a work of art. Dazzleing also comes to mind, I tip a glass to you sir.
  2. blitzbob

blitzbob New Member

pic of week

hi all
    yes what a great model. I'd love to be able to build models to that standard. I've just finished the Paris opra house this model is in two halves but they are not a good fit. o well back to ships.
  3. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Once again a beautiful build. The author is Hwashing and his album of other builds is in the same high class that this cathedral is. Very good sir, someday it would be a very high point in my life to have all of us meet and toast each other, (or get toasted).
  4. hwashing

hwashing New Member

Dear All,

Thank you for your warm and kind words. It's a great honor to be the modeler of the 'Picture of the week.' If you should remember, I am just following the path of Maria's. I have been a long time not seeing she post new picture. Maybe she is busy in building her HMS Victory.
    I live in Taipei,T aiwan. I also hope someday I have the opportunity to attend some international paper model meeting and meet you there and surely toast each other.Thanks again.:D

Best Regards,

HwaShing Hwang
  5. guenter

guenter New Member

I saw this model recently, when we had our meeting in Mannheim/Germany.
    The special thing about this model is, that it has to be built from top to bottom. That means, that you start with the roof, add the walls and the arches and than complete it with the bottom part including the base.
    Greetings from Germany

6. hwashing

hwashing New Member