Picture Nscale begining

Tweed N Scale

Oct 30, 2003
Visit site
Here Is a picture of the layout ,She seems To Run fine,should i hook up power to sevaral sections of the track,even though its only 8x3. To Someone Who Asked If i Was In Ontario Canada,
Sorry Its Tweed Heads NSW Australia
Regards
Leigh Harrrison [Tweed Nscale]

Attachments

• 119-1905_img.jpg
    119-1905_img.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 255

Tweed N Scale

Oct 30, 2003
Visit site
Outside Track

No Its All N scale
The outside Track Is under Trackright Foam, Which Makes it look Like that,The inside rail is not Permanenet,i want to elavate it somewhere,any suggestions ,I Got the Track Cheap And its Fleischman pre ballasted,The track Is beautifull, Runs Great,but very dear For Extra Pieces,Especially Turnouts.
Im Going to have to weather it some how ,as it looks toy like.
any suggestions on that also
The inside Line is all Cork ,My Opinion A Lot easier to use,and seems to run smoother But Im A Beginner So Dont Rely on my expertise......Or Lack of
Keep On Training........
Tweed N Scale

Cinnibar

Nov 2, 2003
El Paso, TX
Visit site
Your layout

Hello Tweed,

I see several, possible electrical "blocks" that would enhance the operation of your layout. Unless, of course you are planning to go DCC. In either case I would suggest you do some research. There is tons of stuff out there in the way of books, videos, hobby shop "experts", and the internet. Before you start covering things up with scenery it would be a good idea to get things wired, tested checked and double checked. Looks like you did a real nice job of laying track, if you do the same with your wiring you will have an enjoyable time running trains!
:)