Picture for your viewing

Hello Everyone:

I have started up a website devoted to my model railroad. However, there is a catch. It is by invintaion only. These pictures are pirvate. Only can be viewed by family and friends. Since I concidered you all both. I am inviting you to join. Here is what you need to do.

1.Give me your email adress.
2.I will add it to the site soon as I can.
3.You will get an email saying that you have been added to the list.

George and Shamus has already been added.

What I want the rest of you to critque my progress on my modelling. I wont loose a nights sleep or cry over it if you have something bad to say!
smile.gif
Hope to hear from you soon.

Andy

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Andy,
How you getting on uploading photo's here, looked again at your website, liked the snow scene.

Woodie

Mar 23, 2001
Northern Rivers NSW Australia
Andy,

Can you include me as well? I put my website up last week (addy on profile, along with email). I thought of it this way, no one knows the address (unless I tell them), you won't find it in a search engine, (cause I didn't put it there). My ISP provides webpage space for free, so I just "load it up!" A major upgrade is planned for my website tonight. Having heaps of piccies developed today, to put on the site.

TOOT!

Dave Hagan

Jul 23, 2001
Andy, I think the company that is hosting your pictures has gone bust and is asking everyone to remove their pictures before they close down. I know your with Adobe, but I think its www.ecircles.com that hosts it.

Cheers
Dave Hagan
The Gauge