Picture for your viewing

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by kf4jqd, Mar 29, 2001.

1. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Hello Everyone:

I have started up a website devoted to my model railroad. However, there is a catch. It is by invintaion only. These pictures are pirvate. Only can be viewed by family and friends. Since I concidered you all both. I am inviting you to join. Here is what you need to do.

1.Give me your email adress.
    2.I will add it to the site soon as I can.
    3.You will get an email saying that you have been added to the list.

George and Shamus has already been added.

What I want the rest of you to critque my progress on my modelling. I wont loose a nights sleep or cry over it if you have something bad to say! [​IMG] Hope to hear from you soon.

Andy
  2. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hi Andy,
    How you getting on uploading photo's here, looked again at your website, liked the snow scene.
  3. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Shamus:

This website is part of my Iomega Zip drive program. It makes it very easy to upload pictures!

Andy
  4. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

I got one thing. You can "order" prints however they are FREE!!!

Andy
  5. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Sorry everyone:

I am WRONG! [​IMG] These prints are not free. If you open them and right click. You should be able to download them. If not I, personally, will send you them free! I didn't see that. OOPS,

Andy [​IMG]
  6. Virginian

Virginian Member

Hi Andy,
    Check your email...I'd love to "join" [​IMG]
    VGN [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Virginian (edited 03-29-2001).]
  7. Dave Flinn

Dave Flinn Member

Andy:

I'd love to be added to your site. Thanks.

Email Dave@starflinn.com
  8. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Those who have asked should be getting an email. If you don't, please let know!

Andy
  9. Dave Hagan

Dave Hagan Member

me toooo dhagan@the-gauge.com
  10. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Andy,

Can you include me as well? I put my website up last week (addy on profile, along with email). I thought of it this way, no one knows the address (unless I tell them), you won't find it in a search engine, (cause I didn't put it there). My ISP provides webpage space for free, so I just "load it up!" A major upgrade is planned for my website tonight. Having heaps of piccies developed today, to put on the site.

TOOT!
  11. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Woodie:

Just email me your email adress. I'll keep it quit! [​IMG]

Andy

kf4jqd@pcpros.net
  12. Dave Harris

Dave Harris Member

Andy, might as well get on board too, thanks-----------Dave disk7815@aol.com
  13. Dave Harris

Dave Harris Member

Andy, might as well get on board too, thanks-----------Dave disk7815@aol.com

------------------
    L V Dave
  14. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

Andy,

I'ts all on my profile (first little icon above the post).
    niceboys@rainbow.net.au

'TOOT!
  15. YakkoWarner

YakkoWarner Member

Would love to see progress on my lay-out, but will settle for watching others. [​IMG] Danddd@jps.net
  16. George

George Member

Andy! This is going to be a RUSH!!!

I can hardly wait for "The First Ride"! [​IMG]

George.
  17. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Thank you:

I would like to everyone who responded. For those who responded here or by email. You should have been added. If you haven't? Please let me know!

Thanks again,
    Andy

PS
    Just turned in more pictures to Walmart to be developed. Should have them posted by next weekend!
  18. Dave Hagan

Dave Hagan Member

Andy, I think the company that is hosting your pictures has gone bust and is asking everyone to remove their pictures before they close down. I know your with Adobe, but I think its www.ecircles.com that hosts it.

Cheers
    Dave Hagan
    The Gauge
  19. kf4jqd

kf4jqd Active Member

Hello Everyone:

A couple of days ago. I recieved an email from ecircles. The site is being shout down. However, this doesn't mean I can't email my pictures if you want them. Or maybe start up a new site.

Andy [​IMG]