Picking up a load of

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Tyson Rayles, Jul 12, 2002.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

:D :D Tyson -- Gotcha!!! :D :D
  2. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Nice work Tyson...
    Wouldn't they ship a load of palletts.......on palletts?
  3. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Hmmmmmmmm, good question 88, anyone know the answer? Think I'll go by the pallet co. tomorrow and ask.
  4. kettlestack

kettlestack Member

Tyson, you rotter! :D :D :D

You keep showing me these splendid models you make in N gauge!!
    I think there's a conspiracy between you, Charlie, Rory and UPguy to unhinge me!:D
    It's got to the point my N stuff is jumping up and down in the drawers screaming "USE ME, USE ME!":) :)
    And you know what? .... I WANT to use it..... I LONG to use it. 1/8th the materials, 1/8th the cost (hehehe, deep Scottish pockets here!) 1/2 the space needed...... BUT ... I don't even know where to start!!! What on earth can I do in 30" x 6ft???
    Perhaps I'll settle for a couple of dioramas in the first instance just to get the feel for it again.

Anyway friend, keep posting these superb pics, I'm a massochist at heart!:D :D

BTW, I see the engineer "all-thumbs" Theodore still can't spot cars where they should be spotted!:D

5. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Errol you asked "what can I do in 30" X 6 ft.?", well lets see now.Hmmmmmmmm, isn't Rory's the same width and a foot shorter? And Charlie's the same length and only about a third as wide? Errol my friend you are out of excuses :eek: :D :p :D Besides as good as your modeling is in HO, those pictures you posted proved your just as good at N-Scale! :) BTW thanks for the kind words!
  6. Vic

Vic Active Member

N Scale Idea

Hey Errol, I've seen a ton of N scale layouts built on standard US hollow core interior doors which is 3'x6'8" Since they are hollow inside you can cut them out and have scenery blow the grade.:)
  7. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Hey Errol...
    Y'know, you've shown us some pretty splendid N scale work of your own, my friend!
    Certainly no exception to that is your entry in the photo contest!:cool: :eek: :cool: