Picking up a load of

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Tyson, you rotter! :D :D :D

You keep showing me these splendid models you make in N gauge!!
I think there's a conspiracy between you, Charlie, Rory and UPguy to unhinge me!:D
It's got to the point my N stuff is jumping up and down in the drawers screaming "USE ME, USE ME!":) :)
And you know what? .... I WANT to use it..... I LONG to use it. 1/8th the materials, 1/8th the cost (hehehe, deep Scottish pockets here!) 1/2 the space needed...... BUT ... I don't even know where to start!!! What on earth can I do in 30" x 6ft???
Perhaps I'll settle for a couple of dioramas in the first instance just to get the feel for it again.

Anyway friend, keep posting these superb pics, I'm a massochist at heart!:D :D

BTW, I see the engineer "all-thumbs" Theodore still can't spot cars where they should be spotted!:D

Errol

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Errol you asked "what can I do in 30" X 6 ft.?", well lets see now.Hmmmmmmmm, isn't Rory's the same width and a foot shorter? And Charlie's the same length and only about a third as wide? Errol my friend you are out of excuses :eek: :D :p :D Besides as good as your modeling is in HO, those pictures you posted proved your just as good at N-Scale! :) BTW thanks for the kind words!

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
N Scale Idea

Hey Errol, I've seen a ton of N scale layouts built on standard US hollow core interior doors which is 3'x6'8" Since they are hollow inside you can cut them out and have scenery blow the grade.:)

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Hey Errol...
Y'know, you've shown us some pretty splendid N scale work of your own, my friend!
Certainly no exception to that is your entry in the photo contest!:cool: :eek: :cool: