Picking On The Little Guys

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
George,

Well I already have a u25b.Atlas made two versions years ago I've got the phase two.

Did you put in the DL107 or DL109 in your poll?

I'll have to go put in my vote if I can remember my password I've got so many of them.

Have you been to trainBoard?

lots of good pictures in there

OK so stewart is HO, Well What would oyu say if I told you about my Custom painted RS3 #474 in the marooon and yellow scheme?Or what would you say if I told you that I only paid $5.00 for the shell and $15.00 for not one but two chassis that both run?This is a Stewart That I found at the Springfeild show.Then I got the chassis from a guy in Athol,Mass.

I havent told you much about the" shelf "or what I have in HO Because that would be bragging;) ;)

but you do have me beat in engines.:)

Well I'm off to place my vote

Shane

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
George,

I've must of derailed or something Yahoo wouldn't let me in I tried for over an hour with no luck.They wanted a e-mail conformation number but went through all my e-mails from them and I cant find one. I asked them to send me another but in order for them to do this I need the number they sent me go figure.I'll go in later and resign up.

Heres a picture you might enjoy.This is Willow Witch in Her favorite spot.We have fought over this but she won.

Shane

Attachments

• bad kitty.jpg
    bad kitty.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 126

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Just so you don't get the impression I'm a died in the wool HO guy heres a teeny sample of my N gauge stuff.. (Hmm I wonder how this RI car got here? :) )

Errol

Attachments

• pic00007.jpg
    pic00007.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 45

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
Weeeeeeeeellllllll I guess I could have gone and found a picture of it, but I knew that there would be someone lurking out there who would set me straight IMMEDIATEY :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I didn't grow up, nor have I ever lived in Great Northern country while it was in operation. I could say the same about the Pensy and the B&O and the NY Central, but they were either much more in the news or in ads that I was exposed to at one time or another.

I realize that not recognizing the GN immediately is a major shortcoming in my railroad knowledge and I'll try not to let it happen again.:D :D :D

Now that is the Great Northern of northern Scotland, right:confused:

Only kidding, only kidding:) :)

Bob

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
To All,

PLEASE NO MORE POSTING ON THIS THREAD.JUST LET IT DIE PEACEFULLY LIKE THE ROCK ISLAND ITSELF. THERE IS ANOTHER ROCK ISLAND THREAD IN GENERAL TALK PLEASE GO THERE.

AND PLEASE NO WISE CRACKS HERE.

I DID NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANY HO GUYS AND AM SORRY IF I HAVE.:( :(

***ANY MORE POSTS WILL BE REPORTED, PLEASE JUST VIEW***

THANK-YOU

SHANE