• Matthyro's Scratchbuilding N gauge people

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shamus' Make a Climax body

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cidchase

I'm unable to vote also, just get a white screen and no other response. I'm on AOL, could be the problem??
Help

shamus

Registered Member
Ok guys, see if this helps. Its taken from another site *************************************************
Dave Hagan got this for you

Users of AOL browsers

If you use AOL as your internet service provider or if you are using an AOL browser provided by AOL, please follow these instructions below!

AOL service is fine. However, there have been changes made in their browser software that makes it nearly impossible for you to login and or stay logged in to sites that require user name and password.

The problem is becoming more apparent as AOL automatically updates their software on your computer when you login to AOL.

Until AOL fixes this new bug they have created;

1. you will have to get on the internet as usual
2. and then minimize your AOL browser
3. Click on the Internet Explorer icon and use Microsoft's browser to continue with your online browsing.

The reason you are having difficulty with login and staying logged in is that the AOL browser software sends different ID numbers (proxy server numbers) when a web site requests it's ID number (cookie information) to validate that you are logged in and approved to view the next page you are trying to see.

Woodie

The first couple of polls that were on The Gauge, it use to do the same thing to me. Blank white screen. And I'm on Internet Exploder.

I just did a "view results" first, and then it seemed to be OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.