Photos...

SLOW

Here are some photos of my N Scale layout. As you can tell, it is a work in progress. I do not have any people yet as I have not been able to find N scale people.

Attachments

• train3.jpg
    train3.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 233

SLOW

Re:

The first photo I posted...the flag I made right after 911. It is made of one ply of toilet tissue dipped in wattered down elmer's glue. I painted it using a tooth pick.

Attachments

• train6.jpg
    train6.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 231

spitfire

Wow, great shot Slow! Lookit those wide open spaces. N scale is so cool that way.

BTW I know that Preiser makes some really nice N-scale people. They use larger models (O-scale?) for the originals and then pantograph them down to HO and N. You should be able to find them at Walthers for a start.

http://www.walthers.com

Here's a sample

Attachments

• preiser.gif
    preiser.gif
    26.2 KB · Views: 223

SLOW

Re:

In the photo above, my digital camera gives a green hue to everything. I haven't figured out how to solve the problem. The pond is acturally blue. It is made up of layers of polyearthane mixed with blue water color paint. I made a divey in my homosoat boad to give the water some depth. I poored a little polyearthane and let it dry...poored a little more and let it dry...until it was full.

Attachments

• train8.jpg
    train8.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 216

SLOW

re:

In the photo above, the brown building is made of wooden match sticks which I stained and polyearthaned. It took me two months of pain stakeing work to build it.

Railery

U can tell your having fun, scenicing, building, photographing :D :D
Nice layout. Your scratch built bldg. looks neat, going to weather those plastic ones? Can't wait to get my layout out of the box :rolleyes: Good going Michael.:) :D

jon-monon

Hey Slow, lookin good. I use The Gimp to adjust colors and do all my photo manipulation, which I am admittedly not good at, esp. with colors. But you should be able to do wonders with cropping, color shifts and brightness.

Attachments

• train7.jpg
    train7.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 86

shamus

Registered Member
Hi Slow, you stated that your river was blue in an earlier photo, okay, it's now blue plus a few more trees added and a simple background sky.

Tyson, it's your go next.

Shamus
wink.gif

Attachments

• train6.jpg
    train6.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 73