Photography Game?

Squidbait

Recovering ALCO-holic
Canadian National GP40-2W through London ON with an eastbound Laser.

Attachments

• londonlaser.jpg
    londonlaser.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 12

Squidbait

Recovering ALCO-holic
Ontario Northland FP7 1985, alongside VIA Rail F40PH 6405 and RDC-1 6107, at Mimico, ON in the mid-1980's.

Attachments

• mimico2.jpg
    mimico2.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 9

doctorwayne

Sept, 1978, E palestine, Oh.

I like that water tower, Charlie. ;):-D

Here's VIA 6913 at Bayview:
VIA_6913_near_Bayview_-_July_1986_-_view_2.jpg

Wayne

CCT70

Western Pacfic FP7 805-A at the WPRM in Portola.

She's looking a little naked though (so don't peek at her sides :mrgreen: ) as I have a 1:1 scale decal project to do yet. I have the vinyl lettering cut, just haven't had the time nor favorable weather to apply it yet. She can also benefit from a wax job on her nose.

Attachments

• Img_1705.jpg
    Img_1705.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 7

Squidbait

Recovering ALCO-holic
The VIA dead line at Mimico, ON, early 1990's. Some FP9's, a Rapido or Crusader coach, a steam genny and an F9B.

Attachments

• mimico1.jpg
    mimico1.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 7
F Unit

Old Amtrak unit in the LASTA (Louisiana Steam Train Association) yard, Jefferson, Louisiana, about 9 miles upriver from New Orleans.

Attachments

• funit.jpg
    funit.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 60

Art Decko

I will say that I'm happy to have seen Art Decko jump in even though he didn't quite follow the rules. Shows we have others interested.

Sorry, I didn't understand the rules clearly. Now I will wait patiently for a chance to use something I shot myself, but it might be a while ... they are all Chinese equipment ... so you guys will be in trouble if there's a number match. ;)

Maybe we can get one of them to post a thread with ho card models :thumb:, Maybe even pick up some more train nuts.:mrgreen:
Hey, there is some nice railroad-related card modeling going on here at Zealot! Here's a couple beautiful recent examples:

Polish Od.2 steam loco, 1/25 scale, commercial model with laser-cut wheels

Union Pacific Big Boy, 1/48 scale scratchbuild

Attachments

• examples.jpg
    examples.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 9

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Another old Amtrak unit rotting away in Williams, AZ hoping to someday become of service to the Grand Canyon RR...
DCP_3556.jpg

Squidbait

Recovering ALCO-holic
Awwww.... gawrsh! :eek:ops:

Thanks Charlie, every once in awhile it all comes together for a good shot. Of course the problem with posting ones like that means that it raises expectations for the next ones! :mrgreen:

Unfortunately, I don't have many more calendar shots of F40s... I do however have one of them in freight service! :cool:

How's this for a lashup: VIA 6458,6454, a GP9u, an RS18u, and an SD40, Westbound at Zorra, ON?

Attachments

• via-6458.jpg
    via-6458.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 8