Photo Fun week of Feb. 1

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by chessie4155, Feb 1, 2008.

1. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

Awesome Shots!!!

Charlie:wav: , I'm not sure how your statement was meant, but I'm going to take it as a complement:toug::119::winki::mrgreen: .

AWESOME PICS!!!:bravo: thanks for posting them:thumb: , i hope you don't mind if i save 'em:twisted: . the new door on the Rio Grande gave me a good idea to use:winki::mrgreen: , THANKS!!:thumb:

:deano: -Deano
  2. Kevinkrey

Kevinkrey Member

Here are some of the first looks at a small area of my layout that I sceniced tonight. I willl still add some clump folliage and a bunch of trees. Be easy on it, this is some of the first scenery I have done.​

Attached Files:

3. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

What part......The lighter, younger part?....or the me leaning on the E8 part?
  4. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

Charlie, THANK YOU, and THANK YOU!:mrgreen:
    its hard to get pics of the cars in UP's yard, but theres a public road on both ends of the yard, great for taking engine shots, WSOR's yard on the other hand has many public areas to get good shots of freight cars:winki: . after seeing your shots, they inspire me to get some good freight shots:thumb: . MUCH of what runs up here looks like the freight cars in your pics:winki: .

Kevin, i agree with Charlie, looks like your off to a good start:thumb::mrgreen: .

:deano: -Deano
  5. jeffrey-wimberl

jeffrey-wimberl Active Member

6. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Well, now that you mention it...all of the above :)

Oh, and Charlie, Thanks for finally explaining the story behind the big black PC logo. sign1
  7. jeffrey-wimberl

Thanks. Here's another one for you to check out.

8. jeffrey-wimberl

Here's a couple of night shots.

9. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

HEY FOLKS, just a reminder, this thread IS CLOSED to pictures...but COMMENTS are still WELCOME.

10. Triplex

Triplex Active Member

C425. You can tell a Century from an RS/RSD because the Century's grille is not prominently raised. The C424 and C425 look quite similar. Both have the bulge at the very top on the rear. Only the C425 has the oddly-shaped, slightly raised panel between that and the grille - the panel that in this case has the "CR" lettering. The C628 has a similar rear end.
  11. PRRman

PRRman Dum-Dum Pop Addict