PHOTO FUN Week of 5/25/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Hey Jesso! I just built that building as well along with one other. I thought it would be neat to compare them. Anybody else?

The fronts...
DCP_5559.JPG

and the backs...
DCP_5560.JPG

jesso

Trainnut, mine was missing the sign and the billboard (can't complain for under 3 dollars a kit), however, another set had the signs pictures so I am going to use some extra matte board that I have and scratch build them.

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
I didn't like the billboard that went on top... I thought it was too big and interfered with my scene and so I left it off.

beamish

HO & Steam Engineer
Jbaakko - That is an awesome looking building. I think you got my vote for the contest. I am very impressed with how it looks. Keep up the great work.

CNWman

CNW Fan
Hey Deano, just where did you get that CNW RS-32? I liked a Delaware and Hudson example of the type in Model Railroader and I jumped when I read that the CNW had one, so I looked it up, but couldn't find anything.

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Well I guess I’ll keep with the B&O theme.

Mixed_Train_002a.jpg

Another shot of Atlas B&O RS-1 #9185

gon_train_002a.jpg

One more of 9185

gon_train_003a.jpg

Here is my other Atlas B&O RS-1 #9186

And how about a caboose?
gon_train_039a.jpg

Athearn B&O Bay View Caboose

UP SD40-2

Great Work Folks!!!

ANOTHER week of FANTASTIC PICS FOLKS!!!:up::up::up::up: TRULY, some SLAP AWESOME WORK was posted this week:winki: :mrgreen:. THANK YOU to all of you that have participated:smilie: (or just popped in to check it out:winki: ).

Its Friday night again:mrgreen: , so its time to bring this weeks Photo Fun thread to a close:wav:. be sure and participate/pop in often on THIS WEEKS Photo Fun thread:up: ....as soon as someone starts it:119:. THANKS!:mrgreen: -Deano

Status
Not open for further replies.