PHOTO FUN week of 2/17

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by UP SD40-2, Feb 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. railohio

railohio Active Member

I was too lazy to go downstairs and play with my toy trains so I went to Portland instead. They may not have many diamonds out there for real trains, but do they ever have them for the trolleys! (Okay, technically it's the light rail and street car, but those terms just don't incite people to reply.)

2. chessie4155

chessie4155 Active Member

Here's an overpowered local taking siding..:oops:

Attached Files:

• 7.JPG
      File size:
      67.6 KB
  3. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

Brian, interesting pic:thumb:.

Mark, NICE SHOTS!:thumb:

THANKS for posting guys:thumb:. :D-Deano
  4. TruckLover

TruckLover Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer

It is only Tuesday and we already have 2 pages!!!! Way to :thumb: guys,

5. Collyn

Collyn Member

Turn the camera's exposure to .5 or .7 sec, then you can turn the lights down some. I tripod is a must to do this. Also set a self timer for a couple seconds so there is no movement in the camera. This is what I did on last weeks photo fun shot, it was this picture I think. Can someone do me a favor and try my website link and PM me if it is working or not, I have two reports of it not working. Railohio do you have a picture of the turnout its self
  6. Herc Driver

Herc Driver Active Member

That light rail track shot in interesting! There's some track planning ideas right there with all the fancy brick work.
  7. FiatFan

FiatFan Member

I've been concentrating on scenery lately. This is RailFan Park in the town of Adobe Flat. Some fans are gathering to watch RI SW9 perform some switching chores.

I still need to add glazing to the windows and level the ground below the building but progress is being made.

8. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

Tom:wave:, your downtown is looking REAL NICE!:thumb: :thumb: i think your rail-fan park was a GREAT IDEA TOO!!!:thumb: :D -Deano
  9. UP SD40-2

UP SD40-2 Senior Member

GREAT PICS FOLKS!:D ...this concludes last weeks Photo Fun:thumb:. its time for SOMEONE to start THIS WEEKS "PHOTO FUN" thread;).
    THANKS!:D -Deano
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.