Photo Fun, for the 1st week of August...

jeffrey-wimberl

Oct 25, 2006
Sundown, Louisiana, USA
Today I've been working on the loco that came with my new Athearn set. It's been repainted but hasn't been decaled and weathered yet.

P1010090.jpg

And I know someone here was wondering how the water tower would turn out. I trust this meets with your expectations.

P1010084.jpg

P1010087.jpg

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Litchfield Hills Roll-By

Nice pics this week guys.

Well, I caught the Litchfield Hills Sunday commuter run today. Its a short consist. Which was fine with me because a storm was quickly approaching.

First: Athearn Bombadier Double Deck Cab Car(I was doing this one at the same time as my Bicycle car. The name Torrington is my hometown.)
Next came a Walthers Horizon commuter car.(Painted and decaled a couple of months before Walthers released them in CDOT).
Then my bicycle car.(Athearn BB model)
And finally, Athearn P32AC Genesis(Rumor has it that this will be replaced with a F59PHI on the Litchfield Hills in a couple of months)

Attachments

• cdpy1a.jpg
    cdpy1a.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 12
  • cdot2a.jpg
    cdot2a.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 7
  • cdot3a.jpg
    cdot3a.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 8
  • cdot4a.jpg
    cdot4a.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 7

jbaakko

Jun 25, 2006
San Diego, CA
rr.blockchoice.com
Nice pics this week guys.

Well, I caught the Litchfield Hills Sunday commuter run today. Its a short consist. Which was fine with me because a storm was quickly approaching.

First: Athearn Bombadier Double Deck Cab Car(I was doing this one at the same time as my Bicycle car. The name Torrington is my hometown.)
Next came a Walthers Horizon commuter car.(Painted and decaled a couple of months before Walthers released them in CDOT).
Then my bicycle car.(Athearn BB model)
And finally, Athearn P32AC Genesis(Rumor has it that this will be replaced with a F59PHI on the Litchfield Hills in a couple of months)

Nice train set! Might I suggest some air vents on that boxcar so it does not get hot during the summer?

steamhead

Apr 16, 2005
Brownsville, TX
Some really great pics everybody..!!! It's been some time since we've seen so many guys pitching in....:thumb:

Here's my two bits worth for this week....

LC&P's 2-8-2 pulling away from the water tower at the Portales yard...ready to start the day's chores...

Attachments

• DSCF0962.jpg
    DSCF0962.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 12

Nazgul

Jan 22, 2006
Ohio
Great pics everyone!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Sweet shot Gus!!!!!:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Picture005cropped22jpgBW.jpg

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
That's great Charlie! Nice catch! Sure is a lot easier to do that with models! :) I'm with puddlejumper in my appreciation of the three roads in your photo.
Ralph