Photo Fun 6-6-08

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
I'm addicted to both which may explain the cafe with the train billboard after all! :)

Ralph

jeffrey-wimberl

P1010001-17.jpg

UP SD40-2

Jeffrey & Mark, SLAP AWESOME way to start this page off! of coarse your engines REALLY appeal to me, but the shots themselves are nothing less then FANTASTIC!:bravo:

deano1.gif
- Deano
E8E9.JPG

a4.JPG

MilesWestern

IMG_0100.jpg

Ralph's Pretty Good grocery must be a cathedral of food with those 20 foot high ceilings! That's one massive frame building, considering the use. I like the little brick building adjacent to it though, what did you use for the cornice? :thumb:

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
The grocery store was a home made gift from a friend who based it on this building from a town a little to the north of the Twin Cities. I assume there are apartments on the second floor. http://www.woodenskis.com/photos/marine.jpg

The cornice on the other building is made of strip wood and a length of N scale track cut down the middle. Its a trick I picked up from a club layout I saw yeas ago.

Ralph

steamhead

Jeffrey....I love that park scene.....But better yet is that "glowing" building in the back...What is it..? Is it a commercial model or scratchbuilt? Looks just like the ticket for a smelter/foundry I'm looking to put on my layout...!!