UP SD40-2

GREAT pics/work on here this week folks!:bravo:

deano1.gif
-Deano
SD60M.jpg

MadHatter

Charging at full tilt.
I LOVE dirty looking rollingstock!!

Bad news guys- just recovered laptop from virus LOST EVERYTHING- even photos that are not possible to get anymore (mostly from my escapades working on a tour train group which has been closed down- like all private operators- by our local railways).

These included my wedding photos and more than 1000 train pics and videos...

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

shaygetz

Excellent weathering, Kyle.:thumb:

Love the tug, Glen.:thumb:

Gator season's here and Bubba won one of the permits in the lottery...

bubbaA.jpg

MadHatter, don't give up. There are some data recovery places like HardDrives Northwest that can work miracles for a fee in terms of getting thing back off of a dead disk. Depending on your pockets and the desire it can be worth it. Save the disk for sure in case you decide to try one of the recovery services.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Chessie, I'm liking that one! :)

The two Geeps are about to couple on to their train to West Mill. Van Pelt Ave Lift Bridge and a Tow boat on the river are visible in the foreground while Kings Port station is behind on the high line.

IMG_0135.jpg

Ralph

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
The transfer run is set to go right after that Kings Port & Western freight clears.

IMG_0136.jpg

Ralph

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
Todays photo was taken from the roof of the American Foundry next to the park.
Those are some pretty serious fault lines around that park. I hope none of those kids fall in while watchin' the sky chasin' a fly ball or a home run hit. Might want to post some warning signs so nobody gets hurt!