Photo Fun 5-9-08

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by spankybird, May 9, 2008.

1. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

Here are some pics of 2 rail O gauge. These engines are MTH 2-3 rail.

2. Sarge_7

Sarge_7 Member

I Love that heritage unit:thumb::thumb:
  3. nachoman

nachoman Guest

that shay is fantastic. Absolutely fantastic.

4. logicman

logicman Greybeard

Smokin' ! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Well, at least I posted a 'cliche alert' when I first came to zealot.

Excellent modelling and photography - fun too!

5. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Man that steamer really does put out a lot of smoke! Very impressive! I like it!

Fast forward to the diesel years here is a scene from industrial Kings Port...
  6. jeffrey-wimberl

jeffrey-wimberl Active Member

7. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

spankybird- nice locos!

Ralph- very nice shot! Interesting boxcar too, is it supposed to be used for storage now, too?

jeffrey- nice rust buildup on the car bottom!:thumb:

Well, I'd post pics of the refurbishment of my depot, but the camera program still isn't active after my computer's hard drive went south a few weeks back.

I still have the before/after pics I posted here some time ago, however:
    Before: note the yellow-ish paint on the sides of the building, the paint should not be inticating that this depot is THAT old. Also note the poorly painted wood trim, which is shiny oil paint.[​IMG]

After: Now the sides look better, don't they? It's O.K. that some got on that horrible oil paint, that's already gotten painted over with a better non-oil based paint mix, but this is before the new trim:
  8. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Yep! I recently added this Pennsy box car to my engine service area and built up a ramp to its door. I like having some reminders of the PC's heritage around. :)
  9. tomkat13

tomkat13 Member

Water tank for metal works

Just finished weathering this rusty water tank for the metal works.

Here is a test fit for the Hawk Point Mo. siding.

10. EngineerKyle

EngineerKyle Member

A Mushroom Farm...

Thanks for taking a peek!
  11. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Can't remember if I've posted this 4 track test bed in action. It features one loop of Marklin "M" track with 3 loops of regular flex track in 12", 18" and 20" radius loops. Each has its own power pack and the whole smack makes for quite a sight when running at once.

12. jeffrey-wimberl

13. brakie

brakie Active Member

Here's 2 of my 7 N Scale NS units.They are in the "home shops" for servicing.

14. Glen Haasdyk

Glen Haasdyk Active Member

I seem to be on a nautical theme lately. I have been given two tugboats from my Club. One to build and one to restore. Here's the build up one under construction:

After I finish these two I'm building a copy of the other tug for myself. My Father-in-law made a copy of the hull so I can build the engineroom, pilot house ect onto it
  15. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

Great Photo's Everyone.
  16. jeffrey-wimberl

17. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Nice looking locos! I really like the colors on the Rio Grande unit!

Nice shot of the industrial area!

Nice job on the Milwaukee car!

Looking better!

Nice water tower! Hawk Point Mo is looking good!

Neat farm! I don’t see many models of mushroom farms.

Cool test track shot!

Nice job on the tanker!

Nice looking units!

Cool looking tug!

Nice shot!
  18. logicman

logicman Greybeard

As always - excellent shots!

It's not railroad, but elsewhere on the forums is some excellent camerawork you guys may have missed:
  19. jbaakko

jbaakko Active Member

Just working on re-painting the Walthers ADM Grain Silo, going with a tan-ish color. I opted to paint over the windows, mostly because the previous owner used some strong cement, but I figured, lots of industrial buildings have had their windows painted over. Made up history says that new owners took over the mill, and repainted the buildings in the complex tan, and were too cheap to cover up the windows on the Elevator.

Attached Files:

20. tomkat13

tomkat13 Member