Photo contest????

Tyson Rayles

Is there a photo contest in Oct.? Shamus said something about it would be straight modeling (no magic) but would have a theme (bridges & trestles???). Anybody heard anything? For that matter Shamus how are you feeling? Getting better I hope! :)

Tyson Rayles

Anything is O.K. with me. There were a couple suggestions in that thread have you decided on which it will be? Also a couple might be hard with out the magic.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
That's what I'm trying to see. If everyone agrees to a "Non-magical" contest - it's only a matter of placing halloween decorations on a building - or on an Engine.

No tricks - Just real looking decorations.. :) :) :)

~~~ Mikey

I like the Halloween theme myself. Don't know if I can particapate but still like it. Besides I ain't got my bridge scene done.

Btw, has anybody ever seen HO size skeleton's?

t.

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
t,
Speaking of skeletons, I remember hearing, or reading about someone who "incorporated" a mouse skeleton into the scenery, and had a group of scale figures excavating the "rodentosaurus".
Pete

Originally posted by sumpter250
t,
Speaking of skeletons, I remember hearing, or reading about someone who "incorporated" a mouse skeleton into the scenery, and had a group of scale figures excavating the "rodentosaurus".
Pete

If my memory serves me well, I think that was months ago in the Railroad.net forum, prior to the forum reworking. It was intended to put in display in an H0-scale museum. The guy made other "curious" workings, as a sort of plastic toenail for replace the one that he "auto-hammered" while working in his layout!! :eek: :rolleyes:

As suggestion for future photo contests, wouldn't be nice to post pics of actual real trains (1:1 scale) in our area? :p

Sumpter & Topo, Was his name Gomez Addams?:D

NGauger thats where I've seen tiny skeleton's.

Hummm, scale sized "skelo's" might be a must for those "deadhead" MRailroader's if there are any.:rolleyes: :D

t.