Photo contest voting

ezdays

Out AZ way
OK folks, tomorrow is it for voting in the January contest. In case some of you are looking for where to vote, the voting forum has been moved. It is right:wave: here :wave:now as a sub-forum under "Photo Contests".

announce1 announce1 Remember, polls close around midnight GMT Feb. 15.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Yes, Please Vote!!!!

announce1 We get upset if someone misses their chance to vote!!

So Go Vote!!!! :D :D :D

...and don't "cheat" :(

~~ Thanks!!!!!

~~ Mikey (Admin)

ezdays

Out AZ way
N Gauger said:
Yes, Please Vote!!!!

announce1 We get upset if someone misses their chance to vote!!

So Go Vote!!!! :D :D :D

...and don't "cheat" :(

~~ Thanks!!!!!

~~ Mikey (Admin)
Oh, we forgot to mention, we have taken some of our LGM and placed them on polling duty to be sure no one "peeks" and cheats.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Because of a unilateral agreement between the governments of our world and theirs, they are allowed to carry those funny-looking ray guns. :eek:
915.gif
They are prone to attacking anyone caught peeking at the results before they vote. I'm not sure if anyone has been disintegrated since those ray guns don't leave a trace..
922.gif
910.gif

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
ezdays said:
Oh, we forgot to mention, we have taken some of our LGM and placed them on polling duty to be sure no one "peeks" and cheats.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Because of a unilateral agreement between the governments of our world and theirs, they are allowed to carry those funny-looking ray guns. :eek:
915.gif
They are prone to attacking anyone caught peeking at the results before they vote. I'm not sure if anyone has been disintegrated since those ray guns don't leave a trace..
922.gif
910.gif
Yeahhh - But the down side to that is - - that since the LGM have 4 eyes - 2 votes count as ONE!!!!! sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1

ezdays

Out AZ way
N Gauger said:
Yeahhh - But the down side to that is - - that since the LGM have 4 eyes - 2 votes count as ONE!!!!! sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1 sign1
My LGM have no eyes, no ears, :eek::eek: they can see all and hear all without them.:rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes::rolleyes: Well..., there are three of them that just haven't adapted to earth life yet, but we'll knock some sense into them yet...nyuk, nyuk, nyuk...stooges8