PGG Design Series

S

Soaring

Alright! I'm starting a lineup of easy to build models. I'll be cutting them down into series, and allowing the builder to build one of these models in an afternoon.

These designs feature -
- Different color schemes for each model
- Easy to build
- Joints
- Optional weapon packs and armor

The line up is as follows, I'll be starting off with the 08MS team. I personally love the suits from this series, and they have so many options for customizing.

Designs from this series -
- RX-79G
- RGM-79
- EZ-8
- Zaku (?)
- Gouf Custom (?)

- EFSF Vehicles (?)
- Zeon Vehicles (?)
(?) - To be decided
Models are subject to change or drop. I have no timelines for these, so they come and go.

Alright, so the first three to be complete are the RX-79G, RGM-79, and the EZ-8. I've gotten most of the modeling done for the RX-79G, and all I have left is the joints, weapons, and armor packs. Then I'll slightly modify the suit for the RGM-79 and the EZ-8.

Hope you guys like it :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 6
S

Soaring

Thanks Thunderchild :D

Nothing to show as of late, just finishing up some reports. After that, all that's left is the head, joints and some details! Oh I could almost taste it ;)

S

Soaring

New updates, head complete, all that's left is joints, armor packs, weapons and customizable decals.

Attachments

• Update.jpg
    Update.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 11
S

Soaring

Whoo, jetpacks are now nearly complete, I'm just reworking some bits on it. Then, over the course of the week I'll do the joints and then all the fun customizable stuff! :thumb:

Also a side note to all who lurks this thread, these models are for viewing pleasure only, and I won't provide access to the completed models.

Attachments

• RX.jpg
    RX.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 9
  • RX2.jpg
    RX2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 10
  • RX3.jpg
    RX3.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 8
  • RX4.jpg
    RX4.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 9

Elliott

Jul 18, 2006
Whether you provide access to them or not, they look quite good. Thanks for letting us follow along on the design thread.