Peterbilt 377 A/E 1:24 Betexa

IMG_1990.jpg

This is a model I have bought long ago. I love the truck but no Spanish models for that reason I decided to assemble trucks is particularly striking. In particular this model I like the design of the cabin, is a relatively simple model with a medium level of detail, the paper is very hard but the texturing and metalic detail are excellent.

Less talk and more pictures

Here you can see the first images and the level of detail in my opinion is not very high

IMG_2114.jpg

IMG_2117.jpg

IMG_2116.jpg

In these pictures you can see the rear carriage with two suspensions and transmissions

IMG_2153.jpg

And now the front axle

IMG_2155.jpg

Un saludo

sjsquirrel

Looking good

Off to a great start chapuzas. I love this truck too and plan on building one 'someday'. It's great to see a build thread for one. I've looked at a few of the kits available (including this one) and often wondered how they would turn out.

I'm looking forward to seeing more progress.

Steve

Hi Steve, first thanks for your comments, the model looks very good especially for its textured, although the role is very hard to work the result is very pleasing to the eye. The instructions (for me that is not English) are rather complicated and that I am guided by the schedules and they are not very good. Also I have to comment that has some bugs like pieces that have to go right and left and have designed two are alike. Another thing is that the model can be fitted with different levels of difficulty (I have chosen the most complex) and thus all the work ahorarte chassis and wheels.

Well, these are the progress. Begin to mount the wheels on the chassis and bridges mounted to rotate on its axis.

IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2161.jpg

IMG_2164.jpg

Un saludo

This is taking shape, I really liked the tone metal wheels

IMG_2167.jpg

IMG_2169.jpg

IMG_2170.jpg

IMG_2172.jpg

I had to paint all the edges of the paper with silver paint, and the result has been good.

Un saludo

The interior cabin

IMG_2221.jpg

The "room"

IMG_2214.jpg

Curiously, there are two pages in the back are written instructions and letters are visible, I would have stuck a gray paper.

IMG_2215.jpg

IMG_2216.jpg

More letters, but they will remain so.

IMG_2217.jpg

Now for the outside of the cabin
3_14_1.gif

The model is in its final stretch.

This is outside the cabin.

IMG_2225.jpg

IMG_2227.jpg

Now we must unite with the "room" with a small piece that makes your neck.

IMG_2229.jpg

IMG_2231.jpg

To then assemble the parts that decorate the interior of the cabin. To me has been very "round" so that the form will be given definotiva the piece with the interior of the cabin.

IMG_2233.jpg

The truth is that leaving a large piece ("Room" + cab + nose) and is costing me a lot of work to handle even the provisional aspect is promising.

IMG_2234.jpg

Je... Je... This model sun will soon end.

For this and comes to an end, I was surprised how well they fit the "guards" in Spain so we know the pieces that go over the front wheels.

IMG_2244.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2242.jpg

IMG_2245.jpg

First I want to thank everyone for your comments. Here I leave some photos of the finished model.

IMG_2499.jpg

IMG_2500.jpg

IMG_2513.jpg

IMG_2502.jpg

IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_2506.jpg

IMG_2507.jpg

IMG_2509.jpg

IMG_2510.jpg

IMG_2512.jpg

Now I will try to build a semitrailer from scratch, the M2000 Murray Trailers , :twisted:

inky

Very good job on this Pete. I want to build it but when I do I am going to stretch the frame and put a 130in (330.2 cm) Double Eagle Sleeper on it. I build them in plastic but have been wanting to do one in paper.

Attachments

• DSC_0014.jpg
    DSC_0014.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 39
Z

Zathros

Nice collection of models there inky, I have to admit, I really like that black Impala down there. That would be a nice model in paper.