pepakura unfolder wanted.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by zwave343, Jun 19, 2011.

1. zwave343

zwave343 the human lazor

ive recentley come into contact with some pepakura pdo files. they are of halo 2 elites, well mainly there body bits but whatever. since they are pdo, i thought they had been unfolded but in actual fact there is no pieces and when it loads the pepakura viewer it shows the 3d model and says
    no data for development or something like that. im wandering if somebody could unfold these for me,scaled to some pieces ive got for an elite costume over at the 405th. if anybody could help.
  2. olantigh

olantigh New Member

Sounds like you need pepakura designer not pepakura viewer, both available free from the pepakura website and they have been just updated to the newer version too -so that one can open sketchup8 files too- however i would advise to look for tutorials on that website too- there are afew on here and on the other website papermodelers thingy and very useful too- however ive never come across that problem before- might be useful to make another search on the internet for other fans as there are quite a few versions of helmets and other bits too- however my favorites folder at home has deleted that address- so other than the above one cant actually redirect you myself...bummer? should be quite easy to find, ive found it quite afew times by accident.
    sorry i couldnt help more...
  3. zwave343

zwave343 the human lazor

not what i meant

thats not really what i meant. ive got both pepakura viewer and designer. i meant that i am really horrible at unfolding and i want somebody to unfold it for me coz i dont want to be building a 3d puzzle! but it doesnt matter for now anyway. i got somebody who is going tom unfold them for me.