pepakura cowboy

Iron Duck

HEY everyone, i was wondering if there might be a pep file out there for a cowboy hat. i got some ideas but well no pep file. thanks....

Iron Duck

Not really weird. I mean there are already some different kinds of hats that are in a pepakura format out there, and there are so many different kinds of cowboy hats it would only make sense that there might be a pepakura file out there or someone might want to work on one. Besides, when you were done, you could design it colour wise any way you want to and do make it look any way you want to there is no limit...............:wave:

zwave343

the human lazor
then again, i make pep star wars and halo hems, compared to them, that aint such a weird idea!

Iron Duck

There you go, and there different ones there, right? The only difference is that you would not wear a halo helmet outside for a everyday thing. However, with a say, cowboy hat that you pepakura, if you put a material over it, or coloured it for a holiday, say green for st. patty's day, red for xmas. ect. There would be no problem and no one would think anything weird of it. oh yeah and the big difference, you could this into a bank, where the halo helmet not a good idea.....

zwave343

the human lazor
he,he, yeah. not unless you had an amazing amount of courage and a very small amount of dignity.

Iron Duck

The toystory idea was pretty good, I looked into it, unfortunately, they were not exactly what i am looking for. Good idea though...... I saw some even made out of beer cases. I just thought if I could get a good template, I could make one for, well, any kind of occasion......