people from louisville

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
I`m not from louieville either, in fact I am as far away from there as it is almost posible to get, I`m in AUSTRALIA.....welcome to the gauge...have a good one..steve

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
two hundred fifty-six thousand, two hundred and thirty one.

I didn't think I'd have to wait too long for that response.... :)
JVRR, we knew what you meant, I probably couldn't have resisted either. :D
We are an international forum, with just a "few" members. Hope someone from your area sees your thread, and responds.
Pete

zedob

Dec 26, 2004
Chicopee, MA
WOW, that many! I didn't check the number. I just went there for the heck of it a week or two ago and checked it out alittle and realized that I was not going to go through the whole list.

zedob

Dec 26, 2004
Chicopee, MA
Is there a Model Railroad hobby shop in your town? If not, check the yellow pages for one in another town. Ask them if they know anyone in the area.

Other than that, you still have us. It's almost like a MRR magazine, but better (IMHO). More friendly and quick with answers, plus, almost daily model building clinics and tips.

JVRR

Jun 22, 2005
Louisvile, Kentucky
thanks here in louisville (I really dont live in louisville on the outskirts) or valley station we have about 10 hobby shops a big one called hobby lobby and another one is really big called hobby town usa Ill check with them sometime soon.

JVRR