Pennsy PA1/PB1 at the Tower

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Here are my brand new P2K PRR PA1 and PB1 locos leading a passenger train with a few reefers in tow.

PRRPAs_001a.jpg

PRRPAs_003a.jpg

PRRPAs_005a.jpg

PRRPAs_007a.jpg

UP SD40-2

OH CRIPES TOM!!!, i LOVE the PA &PB!!!:thumb: i think P2K engines are REAL QUALITY engines.:thumb: :D Tom, i REALLY LOVE your threads, i think your weathering is OUTSTANDING, and your photography is GREAT! i enjoy seeing your work.:thumb: :thumb: :D THANKS!:D

MilesWestern

Great! IS LifeLike doing a new run of those?

I must say the Chateau martin wones car has THE best weathering job of any reefer I've seen you do, Great work tom! :thumb: BTW...who makes that car?

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Thanks everyone!

Yes Miles Walthers (Life-Like) is doing a new run. I just got my last Monday.

The Chateau Martin car was a kit made by MDC/Roundhouse. It has been out of production for several years now. I found this one on EBay.

Russ Bellinis

TomPM said:
Thanks everyone!

Yes Miles Walthers (Life-Like) is doing a new run. I just got my last Monday.

The Chateau Martin car was a kit made by MDC/Roundhouse. It has been out of production for several years now. I found this one on EBay.

Is the car itself out of production, or just the car decorated for Chateau Martin?

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Russ

To my knowledge all Roundhouse kits are out of production since Horizon acquired them. The express reefer kit may have been in production up until the end but the Chateau Martin roadname had been out of production for some time before that.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
This thread was worth the time it took on dial up Tom! :) And regarding the locos all I can say is WOW!
Ralph