Pending release from Marek

DeWayne

Pending release - He-51

First fighter of the new air force of the NAZI War Machine. This plane bridged the gap between the old biplanes of WWI and the new mono winged Me-109 (Bf-109) that was to revolutionize the aircraft of WWII.

Ultimately there would be six Jagdgeschwaders. Each would have their own color which served to identify the aircraft of that Jagdgeschwader. They were further identified with or without bars to show which 'gruppe' they belonged, circles and stripes indicated the 'staffel and lastly, numbered between 1 and 12 to show their place in the staffel.

The Heinkel 51 also served in the Kondor Legion in Spain which was, in some circles, thought to be nothing more than a loosely disguised training mission for the future Luftwaffe.

Look for it soon in 1:33-scale

DeWayne
http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett

OldSalt

LOL - Oh DeWayne, you big tease!! You know that "soon" is not soon enough...we want it NOW! Sounds like there is the potential for a few dozen variations.

C

cgutzmer

That is one sweet looking plane. It would have been on my last order but now it will need to wait til the next one.... (when the free model competition is over) ;)
Chris

DeWayne

Milenio3,
Hello beautiful Mexico. I was stationed just across the border from you at El Paso. When I wasn't playing target I taught electronics at lower metropolitan Ft. Bliss. Still have a brother there.

The sale is on till 4PM Christmas Eve. Eastern time.

I plan to go for a visit this coming year. Maybe we can get together and trade some lies and war stories.

DeWayne

Alcides

DeWayne

How do you do that? I was reading a book and looking the he-51. I was thinking: How nice can be a paper model for this plane.

I want one !!!!

Regards
Alcides

milenio3

DeWayne, that would be just great!!

You can even visit the Concorde Museum here in Juarez where I have some models, and give me your advices.

Right now, I'm taking advantage of your offer.

S

shrike

Ok, got me sold.
Is that 6 Geschwader including Legion Kondor, for 7 in all? Can we hope for extra Spanish ones? (he asked hoping)

DeWayne

As I understand it the version he is releasing is of the Kondor Legion. From what I understand this model is also one of the best he has done. Supposed to be detailed more than his others.

I've seen some of the preview work and I can say I'm looking for this one to be released myself. I'm hoping Sergey will consider doing some repaints, too. I want one in the pre-war color, the Russian one, the one with... Aw, nuts, Make a bunch of 'em. I just like this plane.

Darwin? Can we squeeze another 10 or so if we get a couple good lookers out? ;-)

Bless you all.
DeWayne

OldSalt

Gerardo - you might want to try http://www.card-models.com/ and look at the 1:32 P-40M and P-40N by Dr. Zarkov. I believe the only P-40 DeWayne has is the P-40E Kittyhawk in 1:50 by Marek. The Zarkov models are quite nice and a pretty good buy at $8.50 US.

milenio3

Thanks Ron.

For now I'll take DeWayne's offer. But yes, I like the other livery as well. Definetively I'll get the P-40 from there.

DeWayne, can you check your PM?

rmks2000

It's a shame the He-51 won't be ready before Christmas, but there is still a couple of days left (fingers crossed).

DeWayne,

I have the original 1/33 Pfalz DIII. Is there any chance of you offering a detail kit for it that would contain the modified parts of the newer versions?

DeWayne

I was supposed to get it today so with luck - maybe tomorrow?

Darwin - Golden Bear (bare?) - You two were given 2 models each for gifts. One is the Heinkel and the other is your choice. Email me with your selection and I'll send it out. I'll let you know who the gifter is when the He-51 is sent :)

I haven't extracted anything to make an 'upgrade' kit with. Wouldn't be a bad idea, would it? Let me look in a couple days when it quiets down somewhat and I'll see what I can do.

Gerado, did you get your models? I haven't checked yet.

DeWayne

Marek Pacynski

He-51 is already ready. I am already doing only a numbering on the model and in the instruction.
A few photographs:

This test model has a few mistakes corrected already in the original.

DeWayne

See?? I told you it was a nice one. Looking forward to gettin' my hands on it my own self (that's redneck for I like this one!).

I'll beg and cry tonight and see if we can get it quicker ;-)

Jjust a hair over 24 hours to the close of the special!!

DeWayne
http://www.teuton.org/dbarnett