Discussion in 'Dream Kits & Wish Lists' started by ltla9000311, Nov 30, 2008.

1. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

Well since I cannot design anyhting other than a BOX:confused:. I would love to see if anyone could come up with any of the police and construction Labors, (mechs) from Mobile Police Patlabor. The Movie versions specifically. I have some line art, and a front and rear line drawing of the main Police Labor the AV-98. As for the rest of the labors, they are construction type of units. Help! Please!
  2. Janx

Janx Member

Patlabor is one of my fav anime series, would love to have a crack at designing the labors from this show (have done a helldiver) but with all the the other projects on the go dont have the time.

Cmon guys some one have a go :) Be good to see Alphonse in paper or a griffon...
  3. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Yeah those would be great to see... funny that no one has done any. All this hype over gundams has taken from many other great anime shows.
  4. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

You know, you're right Stev0. Don't get me wrong here, Some of the designs from the Gundam universe are mechanicaly beautiful. But to me there is an elegance in the design of the Patlabor mechs. Please someone, pick up this torch!