Pat on Back

charleswebb

I have been a member for just a couple of weeks, but I have had enough time to tell that The Gauge is very well run. I started out with model train boards at Model Trains @ about.com. About.com decided that it was not making enough money and shut it down. I then got into Yahoo clubs, then they switched that to yahoo groups and it went down hill. Then I discovered The Gauge. It is well put together and is well monitered. I want to give all the moniters a pat on the back:) I want to thank all of you for providing a decent place for model train buffs to share, learn and enjoy the hobby.

Thanks
Charlie

shamus

Registered Member
Hi Charlie, and welcome to the gauge friend. Thanks for the comments, well received. Have a lot of fun here, and make some new friends.

Shamus

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Charlie, welcome.
Out of all the various railroad boards out there the Gauge is the finest for model railroaders in particular. It is not where others are though on real railroad issues but gaining steadily.
The Gauge is very friendly
The one thing I specifically like is that it is one of the few that hasn't changed in its format so it is easy to find your way around and it is fast loading too.

C

Catt

Welcome aboard Charlie,I;m glad to see that you like our little "Blue" spot on the web.:D

I doubt you'll ever find a friendlier more helpful bunch anywhere.

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Well said Charlie - and Welcome! :D

That's some of the reason I've stayed on for so long. After a couple more weeks at this, you'll find a Lot of mutual respect lingering around almost every post. :)

Hope to see more of your ideas soon!! -- :D -- Mikey

alkcnw

Hey Charlie, After a little while here it seems that everyones layout becomes one big layout and each person has their own little spot. Its great!!!!!:eek: