Password for Mclaren 4/15

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by sjsquirrel, Jun 9, 2006.

1. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Has anyone ever gotten the password for the model at this site?

I love the car and this looks like a good model, but I've gotten no replies to my requests for the password. When I enter my info and click next I get a message screen, but it's in Checoslavakian or something so I don't know what it's saying.

2. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

Did you include your e-mail address??
    I downloaded 2 of the models from him. Then sent a meesage asking about passwords using the link on his page. The next day I recived an e-mail with the passwords for all 4 models he offers.

Just to let you know Yasu Tanaka also offers a version of this car.

I don't know if my password will work for you. I don't know how he creates them or if there is only 1 for each car.

If you did not include your e-mail address, then do that now. resend your message asking for the model's password and include your e-mail address.

If That does not work then I will have you send me your e-mail so I can let you try mine.
  3. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

I've tried several times - I click the link and get the password request form, I enter my email address, type a note requesting the password, and click submit, then I get another screen in Czech that appears to be saying something was rejected. As it's in Czech I can't understand it, and I've tried several translation pages, but the translations didn't help at all.

Is it possible you have to be a member of the forum or something? Anyway, if you don't mind sending me the password in a private message I'd appreciate it.

Thanks for the pointer to Yasu's models - they look great.
  4. Dnlgtr

Dnlgtr Member

PM sent. Yes I have most of Yasu's F1 models.
    I especially want to build the Tyrrell P34 6 wheeler!
  5. commando

commando New Member

Password for model

the password for McLaren F-1(password xeromem)