Passengers or freight?

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Charlie, that L&N train looks super! I bet the passengers are admiring your architecture. It's worthy of note sir!

Bob, those three axle coaches takes me back to my 70's decade of MR. I think Walthers sold these around that time. I also notice the IHC with vanderbuilt tender, did you ever get round to fitting a Kadee coupler on the front end? I managed to fit one.

Errol

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
Errol;

I have the coupler as a "to do" item, but my plate is full right now and something like doing that means I need to have plenty of time to think the project through as well as do it. I will eventually get around to it. That is probably the, or at least one of the engines I will need to run as an analog as I can't imagine how I would get a decoder into it. Not equipped to put it in the tender, so......

My grandkids bought me the Oscar and Piker for Christmas last year. The kids think they are a real scream.

Bob

Bob

Pooh Bah
Mar 25, 2002
Brampton, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Hustler

Bob: the Hustler is Athearn's 4 wheel shunter. Used to be a motor on a truck with rubber band drive. Model Railroader awarded it the booby prize in the speed category for 400+ scale miles an hour.

Do they still make it?

Bob Collins

Feb 1, 2001
Council Bluffs, IA
Visit site
David;

I figured it had to be something like that, but I just couldn't come up with a picture in my mind of exactly what it might be. I know what you are talking about now. Thanks very much. Painted UPRR colors and pulling Oscar and Piker would be a real scream to look at

:D :D :D

Bob